Don’t think only the rich will pay. These tax increases will ensnare everybody, including you.
- The Bush tax cuts expire, catching many American families.
- The "death tax" increases.
- There are lots of new taxes on businesses.
- There are taxes related to Obamacare, such as an excise tax on medical implements.
Do you consent to this "Taxmageddon?"
Shouldn't Congress cut spending rather than raise taxes?
The hardwired message says simply...
"Cut federal spending."
You may borrow from or copy my personal comments...
A record tax increase starts January 1.
Stop these hikes and cut spending instead.
These taxes will hurt households, like mine. They will also cut into profits, investment, and business expansion, at a time of high unemployment. If firms anticipate higher taxes, they simply won’t hire more workers.
If you cut spending instead, more money would be available for business expansion and job growth.
Stop holding the economy hostage! Do three things...
1. Repeal Obamacare and its taxes.
2. Slash tax rates.
3. Balance the budget through spending cuts rather than tax increases.
* In 1946, federal spending was cut drastically. The economy boomed.
* The budget would be balanced right now if you spent at 2005 levels.
Was government too small in 2005?
Of course not! That’s why I want to be clear...
I do NOT consent to tax increases.
I do NOT consent to deficits.
That’s why I repeat...
Stop injuring me with these tax hikes and cut federal spending instead.