To hear Jim Babka interview . . .
* B.J. Lawson, a candidate for Congress in North Carolina's 45th District who is promoting the entire Downsize DC Agenda
* Carla Howell, who may repeal a major tax in Massachuessets this Fall
* Michael Boldin, co-Founder of the Tenth Amendment Center, who is urging state governments to nullify federal actions.
* Trevor Lyman, the entrepreneur who pioneered the Moneybomb concept
* And Rand Paul, a supporter of the Downsize DC Agenda who may be the next U.S. Senator from Kentucky.
At the following time . . .
* 2:07 PM Eastern
* 1:07 PM Central
* 12:07 PM Mountain
* 11:07 AM Pacific
Thanks! And enjoy the show.
PS: There are two ways to communicate your thoughts or questions to Jim's guests. If you choose to call, please expect to be screened, and to be judged on brevity and the quality of your material. Jim hopes to squeeze in as many calls as possible. The number is 866-2-ACCENT (or 866-222-2368). You can also use Twitter to send your question, and have it read on air. Please include your first name and state when you tweet Jim at @JimBabka