Quote of the Day: "80% of success is just showing up" -- Woody Allen
Subject: Tune-in to the Jerry Hughes show TODAY
Our new media outreach efforts are picking up steam. There are several items of good news. First . . .
Jim Babka will be guest hosting the Jerry Hughes national radio talk show today. He'll be interviewing . . .
* Dr. Rand Paul, a candidate for the U.S. Senate in Kentucky, and the son of Congressman Ron Paul.
* Peter Schiff, President of Euro Pacific Capital, frequent TV commentator, and candidate for Chris Dodd's Senate seat in Connecticut
If you want to hear about Rand Paul's and Peter Schiff's Senate campaigns please tune-in to hear Jim guest-host the Jerry Hughes show today. You can listen on the Internet . . .
At 2:06 PM Eastern Time (1:06 PM Central, 12:06 PM Mountain, and 11:06 AM Pacific) please to the Accent Radio Network to get the Internet feed.
You're encouraged to participate in the show:
* The toll-free call-in number is: 1-866-222-2368
* You'll be able to Twitter questions and comments to Jim too.
They ran it, Wednesday, as their "VideoNetDaily" pick.
And finally, there's been an explosion this week in media coverage of the "Read the Bills" idea, but we want to save the details on this one for next week. Stay tuned.
Please help us expand our media outreach efforts . . .
* You can start a monthly credit card pledge for $5, $8, $10, $15, $25, $35 or more per month
* Or make a one-time donation of $25, $50, $125 or more
NEW MONTHLY PLEDGERS IN SEPTEMBER: Gerry Benton, Henrik Pedersen, James Spaller, John Houghton, Poul Petersen, Mark Wilczek, Mann Page Ciesemier, Leslie Thomas-Rieser, Jim Lorenz, Chelsea Moller, 3 unlisted -- (12 new pledgers total)
NEW ONE TIME DONORS IN SEPTEMBER: Jamie Sigler, M. W. Baumeister, Pamela Sanderson, Brad Peters, Michael Lord, David D Segesta, John O'Donnell, Robert C. Jones, Jr., A.J. Stukenborg, Nathan Bailey, 4 unlisted -- (14 new donations total)
I hope you can tune-in to the Jerry Hughes show today, and thanks for being a part of the growing Downsize DC Army.