The Trump transition team is planning their strategy. So are we. So should you. Retweet
- The Republicans are very likely to repeal Obamacare
- Their replacement may include free market reforms
We want to support that outcome and add even more free market solutions, if at all possible. Toward that end...
We’ve drafted roughly 20 proposals to reform healthcare
These reforms include everything from ending mandates and restoring visible prices, to reforming the FDA, and ending various kinds of state created cartels. We plan to unveil these proposals next week. Here’s where you come in...
- First, we’ll ask you to review the proposals, edit them to suit your own views, print them out, and mail them to the Trump transition team.
- Second, we’ll start promoting these proposals to Congress after inauguration day on January 20th, using our new Engage website.
- Third, we want to promote our proposals by buying ads on Facebook.
Could you make a year-end contribution for this purpose?
Currently, all our basic operating expenses are covered by our monthly pledgers and one generous patron. That means all of your contribution can go to outreach.
Please help us achieve a good outcome in the Obamacare fight. You can contribute here.
Thanks for being an ACTIVE DC Downsizer,
Jim Babka & Perry Willis Downsize DC