Do you disagree with our Fall predictions?
Want to see something new that can actually change things?
Remember these points…
#1: Saturation advertising costs at least a billion dollars a year. That’s how much Geico and Progressive Insurance spend. By comparison…
#2: The Democrats and Republicans spent $6.5 billion in 2016 and will spend that much or more this year. But it gets worse…
#3: The media will spend many times that amount giving the Democrats and Republicans free, round-the-clock coverage.
This vast media agenda setting power provokes us to make these…
We make these Fall predictions…
– The media will tell you that “This is the most important election in a generation.”
– They will tell you there are only two choices – Biden or Trump.
– They will give very little coverage to alternative candidates or views. Where they do mention those candidates, they’ll screech that a third party vote is wasted.
– Nearly all Americans will vote for the media-promoted candidate they fear the least, and either Trump or Biden will win.
– Third-party candidates will get only a few million votes, at best — and probably less.
– The elections will get so much energy and attention; nearly all of it will come to nothing.
Does this seem like Groundhog Day to you? It does to us. This is why we’re always experimenting.
How do you actually change policies?
Voting harder doesn’t work. It’s time to try something new. You must become the agenda setter. Please give our plan careful consideration.
And when you’re done reading it, press Reply and tell us what you think.
Jim Babka, President
Agenda Setters by Downsize DC
Today’s Action: Read “Do you have what it takes to be an Agenda Setter?”