(Reading time, one minute)
You tested our new educational software Wednesday. It went great!
- More than 800 people participated.
- We got lots of useful feedback and ALL of it was read.
- We now have a list of enhancements to make.
Specifically, we need to . . .
- Improve the way we write our questions.
- Make the tool load faster.
- Give you more features to make the tool more useful.
Since this was a test, things broke for some users. Not everyone had a chance to read the article after the first poll question. We’ve posted that piece, “Does increased federal spending shorten recessions?” on our blog so you can read it or share it with friends.
Please stay tuned because…
We'll have a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT next week.
This new software will be used in a new website with an exciting new name. More importantly . . .
- We're going to revive a key moral principle that was once a dominant philosophical idea.
- This principle has been sadly neglected for the past century, even by those who make it the core of their thinking.
- We're going to correct this neglect.
We're going to make moral principles the center of a new educational website, with a new name.
This new website will replace our existing Downsize DC Foundation site. It will also make heavy use of the new software we've just tested.
Please pay close attention to the Dispatch next week. We'll be introducing several exciting things. And we'll tell you how . . .
You can put your name on our new projects!
In the meantime, thanks for your support and have a good weekend.