Will your doctor quit his or her practice? See the sample letter below to get an idea of what the chances may be . . .
Congressional leaders want to hold their vote on the healthcare bill soon. This means that, tedious though it may be, we must continue doing the following . . .
1. If your House Rep is a Democrat, and you haven't called this week to tell him or her to oppose the healthcare bill, please do so today. We got numerous reports, yesterday, that the Capitol lines were ringing busy. That's a very good sign.
2. If you haven't yet asked a friend to use our system to send Congress a letter, please do so today. You can forward them this message.
3. Send another letter of your own.
You can borrow from the following sample letter, or copy all of it . . .
Please pay attention to the survey of doctors conducted by the Medicus Firm: http://www.themedicusfirm.com/pages/medicus-media-survey-reveals-impact-health-reform
* Nearly one-third of physicians may leave medicine if the healthcare bill passes
* Over 50% predict the bill will cause the quality of medical care to deteriorate
* 40.7% stated it would "decline or worsen somewhat," while another 14.4% stated that the quality of medical care would "decline or worsen dramatically".
Please pay attention. The evidence is everywhere. Nearly everyone hates this bill. Kill it! Do it now! Do it with extreme prejudice.
When you do so you'll see your House Rep's number, so you can follow up with a phone call.
Please also get friends to send letters opposing this bill. Time is short.
Thank you for your support, and please also consider making a contribution to expand our reach.
HT: Carpe Diem blog